Thursday 4 November 2010

Devildriver

Devildriver is a pretty awesome they're an insanely heavy band. The band is classified under the sub genre of groove metal. The band was formed in 2002 after the lead singer left his previews band Coal Chamber. Coal Chamber happened to be a very good band as well but lead singer Dez quit because he did not like were the band was going. Devildriver have released a total of four albums. Each album have some sick songs, I don't really have a favorite album by this band because I enjoy listening to all of them but I would have to say that "Pray For Villains" was their worse. My all time favorite song by them is "Cry For Me Sky". It's a pretty fast song with a great set of lyrics and beat. Devildriver has been consistently producing awesome music I think because they still have all the same members that started the band, still playing in the band. I would love to see this band live since they hold the Guinness World Record for the biggest circle pit. They are coming out with a new album next year, I'm fairly excited and really hoping that's its more like their older stuff such as "I Could Care Less" or "Clouds Over California". Hopefully the band doesn't lose their original sounds and keep coming out with new great music.

No comments:

Post a Comment